Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is a real good guess who?

Featured Replies

  • Author

One guess only please.

 

No, it's not me, are you kidding? LOL That picture is almost 20 years old, I was in high school then. The guy in this picture is old...

  • Replies 90
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Neerfan is in his 20's.

  • Author

Keep guessing, I will give everyone an update on who is right (no one yet) in the morning.

  • Author

The only hint you get is this guy is old.

I was going to say Swamp rat but now I will say Oldbird

I know it Guru, but I can't say:( :( :( :( :irked:

I think its Swamprat again.

Sorry, that was last night. Besides, I don't want to scare off members 2 nights in a row.

 

Hitman maybe?

 

:D

Im probably wrong, but i'll go out on a limb and say Oldbird :D

Originally posted by TNVOLS28

Im probably wrong, but i'll go out on a limb and say Oldbird :D

 

I will tell you it is not me. There are lots of pictures of me floating around and lots of people know what I look like.

Especially over on the Gen. Disc. forum.:)

  • Author

No on all counts.

 

Juggsports, send me an email at [email protected] and tell me what you know.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.