Here is a real good guess who?

theguru

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was at the spring race at Nashville in 1984. We got that picture after sharing some BBQ chicken with the "King". I was the guest of a former car owner, Billy Hagen. He owned the Piedmont Airlines car driven by Terry LaBonte. I also got photos with Ned Jarrett, Jr Johnson, Darrell Waltrip, Dale Earnhart & Miss Winston.

Thanks Guru,

I thought the people from NKY might like it. But of course it is of my boys from the WEST:fight: :fight: . Even though they were killed last year, I have faith in them this year. Go WEST.

ANY MORE GUESS WHO GAMES TONIGHT?????????

The beard did make me look older. I'm only 43 now. I had been out of high school for 7 years at the time that picture was made.

About the only good thing about being that old is I can flirt with all the pretty young girls and not get in trouble. :D

I'm only 43 now. I had been out of high school for 7 years at the time that picture was made.

Read that post again guru. It's bad enough without you adding years. :fight:

Some days my "Feels Like" age is 61!:lol:

Hey ram95!

Thanx for guessing me, but I've never in my life been able to grow a beard like fscat had in that photo! I'm almost incapable of growing sideburns!

But I'll grant you this, fscat and I went to school in Franklin together in the fifth grade. A couple of months later, I moved to Bowling Green.

And my age is 43 going on 93!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats, se_b! Looks like you could be making headway in becoming BGP's resident photo trivia meister!:cool:;)