Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is a real good guess who?

Featured Replies

Sterling Marlin?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

southeast_bell is the winner.

 

That was a good one!

Wooooooo Hooooooooo

Yes it was a good one..........this is my faviort game on this site

I guess since I just saw your post from last night after I signed off, I couldn't email you. But I was wrong anyways. I thought of "Old" shooter. But how about some more people for tonight?????????????

Originally posted by JUGGSPORTS

But how about some more people for tonight?????????????

I agree come on guru keep em coming!!!!!!

That was at the spring race at Nashville in 1984. We got that picture after sharing some BBQ chicken with the "King". I was the guest of a former car owner, Billy Hagen. He owned the Piedmont Airlines car driven by Terry LaBonte. I also got photos with Ned Jarrett, Jr Johnson, Darrell Waltrip, Dale Earnhart & Miss Winston.

  • Author

I would love to play some more guess who but I can't do it without any pictures???

 

Nice allstar helmet Jugg.

 

fscat,

 

You look about 40 in that picture, how old are you now, 58?:lol:

Thanks Guru,

 

I thought the people from NKY might like it. But of course it is of my boys from the WEST:fight: :fight: . Even though they were killed last year, I have faith in them this year. Go WEST.

 

ANY MORE GUESS WHO GAMES TONIGHT?????????

The beard did make me look older. I'm only 43 now. I had been out of high school for 7 years at the time that picture was made.

About the only good thing about being that old is I can flirt with all the pretty young girls and not get in trouble. :D

  • Author

So you were 43 in that picture and you are 61 now?

 

Jugg, I don't have anymore pictures to use.

I'm only 43 now. I had been out of high school for 7 years at the time that picture was made.

 

Read that post again guru. It's bad enough without you adding years. :fight:

 

Some days my "Feels Like" age is 61!:lol:

  • Author

I am adding, you were 61 when the picture was taken and now you are 79?

:eek:

I give up!

:D :D :D GURU :D :D :D

Hey ram95!

 

Thanx for guessing me, but I've never in my life been able to grow a beard like fscat had in that photo! I'm almost incapable of growing sideburns!

 

But I'll grant you this, fscat and I went to school in Franklin together in the fifth grade. A couple of months later, I moved to Bowling Green.

 

And my age is 43 going on 93!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Congrats, se_b! Looks like you could be making headway in becoming BGP's resident photo trivia meister!:cool:;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.