Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is a real good guess who?

Featured Replies

How about it.:bounce:

gw2.jpg

  • Replies 90
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a good idea who that guy on the right is, but I don't know what name he posts under. :)

Everybody knows that's Richard Petty. Geez. :lol:

  • Author

Ok H, now who is THE MEMBER OF BLUEGRASSPREPS on the left?

Well I'm just going to take a guess. I really never take a look at the auto racing forum b/c I'm not much of a race fan. I took a look at the moderators on that forum and I'm going to go with a guess of twentyfourseven.

wkyboy:bunny:

WKYBOY???????????

Dangit, i was just going to type that for real, wkyboy.

 

98NCCalum

3wishes got me first, I just you posted a few seconds before me

  • Author

Keep guessing boys...

Originally posted by theguru

Keep guessing boys...

 

Who you callin boys?? :fight: :fight:

 

HAHAHAHAAHAAHAH!!!

 

98NCCalum

Aren't we just allowed to guess ONCE:confused:

 

That was the rule, back in the day:creepy:

I think Guru must have thought of me

is that MR GURU

Long Way off WILDMAN:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.