Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is a real good guess who?

Featured Replies

GEEZ G you have really stumped us on this one:confused:

  • Replies 90
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Nope, if no one get's it in the next few hours I will give out even a better hint.:cool:

PurpleHaze Maybe?

OldBird, that's you in 10 yrs....kind of looks like me now.

 

I'm going to guess it's (sorry Guru, I've got to go with two choices)...Mr Umpire or Leatherneck. Don't know either, but they seem like they are older and wiser guys.

Originally posted by NamecipS

OldBird, that's you in 10 yrs....kind of looks like me now.

 

I'm going to guess it's (sorry Guru, I've got to go with two choices)...Mr Umpire or Leatherneck. Don't know either, but they seem like they are older and wiser guys.

 

Not leatherneck.

 

How about the pride of Mason County Phillip Hay?

  • Author

All wrong, I am telling you, many of you have "talked" to this guy.

 

Talk has serveral meanings in this case.

TigerTalker

  • Author

Nope

O MAN, and I was sure I had it that time too:mad: O well all my guesses are up.

National Scouting Report??????

Mr. Network????

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.