Thom Brennaman

8 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I've seen several things state it didn't go out on Fox Sports Ohio but did on MLB Network.

I’m not sure how that’s even possible when the MLB network is just a broadcast of the FSO feed. 

20 hours ago, theguru said:

I read the comments last night and just listened to them for the first time.  I doubt we ever get the full context of the comments and with that said I heard contempt in his voice.  And like some others mentioned I can't even imagine how despicable Brennaman must be in private. 

Y’know the word that he used is what the Brits refer to as a “cigarette” in England, so that’s all that he was probably saying. Y’know, that such and such city was one of the “cigarette” capitals of the world. 

All kidding aside,  just reading through the comments here personally gives me a great feeling that we as a culture have progressed, and very much so over the last 10 years or so. All of you are a good reflection of that. I feel honored to be a part of a message board where there is such a high level of intelligence, decency, and respectability. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

When does the hammer drop on Thom?

I mean FOX has already canned him from their NFL broadcasts. He’ll be suspended from FSO for the rest of the year at least. I’m not sure the hammer ever drops, I think everyone will just move on from Thom without any fanfare. 

22 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

I mean FOX has already canned him from their NFL broadcasts. He’ll be suspended from FSO for the rest of the year at least. I’m not sure the hammer ever drops, I think everyone will just move on from Thom without any fanfare. 

Will he be back in the booth next year, or just ride off into the sunset?

• 4 weeks later...