What are some meaningless things you have done, but they are really dumb?

Randy Parker

I've also "lost" my car in a parking garage.

Quite a few years ago went to a Redlegs game at Riverfront with a buddy, parked there as well. Got a little tanked at the game, well probably not a little, but anyway after game we couldn't find the car. We walked around for 2 hours, I'm not kidding. My buddy wanted to ask Cincy cops on duty to help us find it and I was aware enough to nix that idea for obvious reasons. When we finally found it, it was a few floors up all along, I have NO idea how we missed it.

I've driven down the interstate with both of my cell phones on the top of my car. I was listening to a book being Bluetoothed from one of them and went 10 miles before I realized I didn't have them with me. The fact they stayed on top of the car is a miracle. I was doing 70.

I've driven down the interstate with both of my cell phones on the top of my car. I was listening to a book being Bluetoothed from one of them and went 10 miles before I realized I didn't have them with me. The fact they stayed on top of the car is a miracle. I was doing 70.

:lol2::lol2:

I once went through the drive-through at McDonalds and specified “ to go”.

I've once had the girl at the drive-thru catch me off guard and say "There you go. Come again!" (Instead of the more often heard "Have a nice day.") To which I replied "Thank you. You too." I was five feet away when it dawned on me what she had actually said, and how my reply must have sounded.

I read the title of the thread and thought 'that sums up my life perfectly.'

I am one of the most socially awkward people at funerals. I always ask family members "how are you doing?" or say "it's good to see you" before I realize what I'm saying.

I am one of the most socially awkward people at funerals. I always ask family members "how are you doing?" or say "it's good to see you" before I realize what I'm saying.

As someone that's been to eleventy billion funerals...it's an awkward interaction a lot of times. Bunches and bunches of people feel the same way you do.

I've started the water for a hot shower and then went downstairs and watched a two hour movie forgetting the water was on.

At least you hadn't started filling the tub to take a bath!!