Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2020 NFL Draft Round 1

Featured Replies

I am looking so forward to tonight's first round of the NFL draft especially without having any sports for over a month. So I went on and started a thread for tonight's thoughts and comments on the first round.

 

The Bengals are on the clock for about 8 hours and 45 minutes longer. :up:

  • Replies 154
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any gambling type games you can play with friends for the draft? Trying to juice up the first “sports” since forever.

Is there any place to watch it other than ESPN? My direct TV SPORTS package...(wait for it) doesn't include ESPN.

 

It will also be on ABC and NFL Network.

I haven't paid attention to the draft in years. I find myself reading about it today and interested in what happens tonight due to the complete lack of actual sports happening.

This draft feels like waiting for the Super Bowl and my team is playing in it. I've had my Burrow jersey for months now and honestly I may shed a tear or two when Goodell announces the pick.

I really believe that Burrow lifts the Lombardi trophy someday. Hopefully, with the Bengals.

Is there any place to watch it other than ESPN? My direct TV SPORTS package...(wait for it) doesn't include ESPN.

 

Neither do my rabbit ears. Thankfully, it will be on ABC, according to a previous poster.

  • Author
This draft feels like waiting for the Super Bowl and my team is playing in it. I've had my Burrow jersey for months now and honestly I may shed a tear or two when Goodell announces the pick.

 

I just saw a article on line from Mike Florio of NBC Sports from 4 hours ago that the Miami Dolphins are working on a trade for the Lions #3 pick and if they can get it without giving up their pick at #5 then they are going to offfer the Bengals both the #3 picks to get the #1 pick and take Burrow. I doubt they can get the 3 without giving up the 5th pick but that is very interesting.

  • Author

With the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Joe Burrow.

 

Now on the clock the Washington Redskins.

  • Author

With the 2nd pick the Washington Redskins select Chase Young.

 

Now on the clock the Detroit Lions.

Poor Joe. Good luck.

Somehow Chase looked bigger in street clothes than he does on the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.