April 24, 20206 yr Words honestly can’t describe the elation I feel with Burrow in Cincy. The time is now.
April 24, 20206 yr Author With the 9th pick the Jaguars select CJ Henderson. Next on the clock is the Cleveland Browns. Who will the Browns pick @oldgrappler.
April 24, 20206 yr Author With the 10th pick the Browns select Jedrick Wills Jr. Next on the clock is the New York Jets.
April 24, 20206 yr Anyone catch the lie that Wills won state title as a high school senior? Who said that?
April 24, 20206 yr The broadcasters beat me to the punch. Before the Browns pick I was thinking where are the wide receivers. I think the Jets will take one though.
April 24, 20206 yr Author With the 11th pick the Jets select Mekhi Becton OT-Louisville. Next on the clock is the Las Vegas Raiders. (first time I typed that seems strange) Edited April 24, 20206 yr by 16thBBall Fan
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.