April 24, 20206 yr Author Who said that? The ESPN/NFL Network guys. They actually were runner-up to Trinity I believe.
April 24, 20206 yr I really thought Jedrick Wills Jr would have went before Thomas jmo. I know, most guys said that. The only thing I can figure is that he was the only one that played LT his whole time in college. All the others spent time at RT.
April 24, 20206 yr With the 11th pick the Jets select Mekhi Becton. Next on the clock is the Las Vegas Raiders. (first time I typed that seems strange) You are doing a good job posting the picks but if you can please add in position and school.
April 24, 20206 yr Who said that? The ESPN graphic when he was drafted. Specifically "Won 6A State Championship as a senior".
April 24, 20206 yr Author With the 12th pick the Raiders select Henry Ruggs III WR-Alabama. Next on the clock is the San Francisco 49ers. Edited April 24, 20206 yr by 16thBBall Fan
April 24, 20206 yr With the 11th pick the Jets select Mekhi Becton. Next on the clock is the Las Vegas Raiders. (first time I typed that seems strange) Bums me out some. George Fant got paid, but he went to the Jets to be a left tackle. Lo and behold, they've drafted a left tackle over him. He'll be a right tackle in all likelihood or a swing guy yet again.
April 24, 20206 yr With the 12th pick the Raiders select Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama Next on the clock is the San Francisco 49ers. ...
April 24, 20206 yr Author With the 13th pick the Buccaneers select Tristan Wirfs OT-Iowa. Next on the clock is the San Francisco 49ers. Edited April 24, 20206 yr by 16thBBall Fan
April 24, 20206 yr Author ... What's the point they were on the clock when Ruggs was chosen. They didn't make the trade until after the 12th pick.
April 24, 20206 yr Author Hey @John Anthony to turn it around Alabama had 25% of the first 12 picks (3 out of 12) and never even made the playoff last year lol.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.