Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2020 NFL Draft Round 1

Featured Replies

  • Author

There goes another linebacker that the Bengals could have used and to make it worse goes to a division rival.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing would make me happier than to see FOX get the rights to the NFL draft over ESPN. It’s terrible year after year.

  • Author

With the 29th pick the Titans select Isaiah Wilson OT-Georgia.

 

Next on the clock is the Miami Dolphins with their 3rd pick of the 1st round.

  • Author
Nothing would make me happier than to see FOX get the rights to the NFL draft over ESPN. It’s terrible year after year.

 

At least this year it is half ESPN and half NFL network. But I agree with you.

Well there go the 2 players I was hoping would drop to the Bengals. Take Jones OT Houston or trade down.

  • Author

With the 30th pick the Dolphins select Noah Igbinoghene CB-Auburn.

 

Next on the clock is the Minnesota Vikings with their 2nd pick of the 1st round.

  • Author

A new record for the SEC they have been 14 players selected so far in the first round.

  • Author

With the 31st pick the Vikings select Jeff Gladney CB-TCU.

 

With the next pick and the final pick of the 1st round and the night is the Kansas City Chiefs.

Late to the party as I've been working from home through this entire draft while trying to watch what I can. With that said, it's nice just to see the excitement for these guys and their families. I know in years past we've obviously seen guys drafted that have elected to stay home with family. It's almost refreshing, to see what really matters and how proud those families all are, how excited they all are.

 

Now with that said, hoping and praying we get to where we can safely have a football season this year, from peewee to NFL.

  • Author

With the 32nd and the final pick of the first round the Chiefs select Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB-LSU.

 

Next on the clock with the first pick of the 2nd round tomorrow night is the Cincinnati Bengals.

  • Author

Conference breakdown of the 1st round picks.

15-SEC

5-Big 10

5-Big 12

3-Pac 12

3-ACC

1-Mountain West

  • Author

Breakdown of schools having players chosen in the 1st round.

LSU-5

Alabama-4

Ohio State-3

Georgia-2

Clemson-2

Oklahoma-2

TCU-2

Auburn-2

 

The other 10 picks were single picks from 10 individual schools.

At least this year it is half ESPN and half NFL network. But I agree with you.

I always end up watching the NFL network coverage, but since it combined to one I have no where to turn. It’s just horrible.

  • Author
I always end up watching the NFL network coverage, but since it combined to one I have no where to turn. It’s just horrible.

 

I tuned into ABC and saw who they had had never turned back there again lol.

Well there go the 2 players I was hoping would drop to the Bengals. Take Jones OT Houston or trade down.

I’m mixed on what I would like to see them do. OT is obviously a need, but there is a ton still left on the board that aren’t necessarily positions of need especially at WR and RB. If a team really wants a guy that was passed over and we could move down a couple spots and pick up another 3rd or 4th rounder I would do that deal in a heartbeat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.