April 24, 20206 yr Author Just heard from NFL media that with the first pick of the 2nd round the Baylor receiver Denzel Mims or TCU defensive tackle 6’4 305 Ross Blacklock.
April 24, 20206 yr Just heard from NFL media that with the first pick of the 2nd round the Baylor receiver Denzel Mims or TCU defensive tackle 6’4 305 Ross Blacklock. Reported by Rapsheet Twitter
April 24, 20206 yr Just heard from NFL media that with the first pick of the 2nd round the Baylor receiver Denzel Mims or TCU defensive tackle 6’4 305 Ross Blacklock. Ehhh ... not who I would like to see. Mims feels like John Ross revisited - WR posts a great 40 time and moves up boards. If Mims runs a 4.48 instead of a 4.38, he probably goes round 3 at best. Blacklock at 290 seems small for a DT in today's NFL.
April 24, 20206 yr As stated in my thread on the Browns draft needs, I think the second and third rounds will be focused on defense. The first need is for a Safety. I think they can get a good one at pick #41. They also need to add a LB. Several have gone off the board in round 1 so pick #41 or 74 would be a good spot to take one. Pick #97 may be a good time to pick a WR to add depth. I think the Browns will then try to add depth to their Oline in the later rounds by picking a Guard. Of course, a Dlineman is also on the wish list. So, tonight I am guessing Safety, LB, WR. Here's my other thread if you want a little more discussion of it. https://bluegrasspreps.com/national-football-league/browns-needs-in-388817.html#post6808211
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.