Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)

Citrus Park. It's in behind the McDonalds at the intersection of Citrus Park Drive and Easy Street. That is practically right across the street from the Citrus Park Mall. Easy Street dead-ends into the Big Cat Rescue.

Gotcha. Somewhat familiar with the area. I live downtown in the channelside area. My apartment overlooks where the cruise ships take off.

I think everyone agrees that private individuals should not own exotic or endangered animals. We look at everyone in this documentary as nuts and more than just a bit narcissistic for owning them, right?

Then why isn't Shaq on blast for buying "Two more" tigers from Joe Exotic?

Shaq has said that he doesn't own Tigers at his house, since this all broke. Is he being coy by saying, "at his house" meaning he has them elsewhere? He clearly says on Tiger King that he's buying two more tigers.

I think everyone agrees that private individuals should not own exotic or endangered animals. We look at everyone in this documentary as nuts and more than just a bit narcissistic for owning them, right?

Then why isn't Shaq on blast for buying "Two more" tigers from Joe Exotic?

Shaq has said that he doesn't own Tigers at his house, since this all broke. Is he being coy by saying, "at his house" meaning he has them elsewhere? He clearly says on Tiger King that he's buying two more tigers.

It doesn’t necessarily mean he bought them. I’ve said I’m buying a new car and end up not doing it.

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)