Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)

I've seen a few people talking, what's it about?

From the little I have seen. Whacky flamboyant exotic pet guy (tigers in this case) vs. an over-the-top tiger animal rights lover, who is an exotic pet person. Don't think I am ruining anything as it was in the first minutes of the show, but the Tiger King is in prison for trying to hire someone to kill her though I am not to that point of the story. Much of this unfolded during the filming of the documentary.

I watched the trailer last night. I got laughing hard enough hard enough in the middle of the trailer that I had to pause it so I didn't miss anything.

If you are not hooked on this show just by looking at this picture, I don't know what to tell you. No need to click on the trailer.

And his music video for his song. Holyyyyyyyyy moley that's something else!

I love the dude that's apparently supposed to be hunting a tiger....in the middle of a north American deciduous forest? And those lyrics....that stuff's deep!

Also, you can tell from watching him mimic playing the guitar that A) he ain't playing that music, and B) he doesn't have a clue how to play the guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOZUu0t2CA

And his music video for his song. Holyyyyyyyyy moley that's something else!

I love the dude that's apparently supposed to be hunting a tiger....in the middle of a north American deciduous forest? And those lyrics....that stuff's deep!

Also, you can tell from watching him mimic playing the guitar that A) he ain't playing that music, and B) he doesn't have a clue how to play the guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOZUu0t2CA

What's up with those swashbuckler boots there, Joe Exotic? You been running into a lot of pirates out there in Oklahoma, matey?

Untitled3.jpg

Here's a good one for you. There are more pet tigers in the United States than there are in the wild in the rest of the world.

There Are More 'Pet' Tigers Than There Are in the Wild. How Did That Happen? | Live Science

Estimates of the U.S. pet-tiger population range from 5,000 to 7,000, according Born Free USA, an animal advocacy organization. Meanwhile, the worldwide wild tiger population is about 3,900, according to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).

Here's a good one for you. There are more pet tigers in the United States than there are in the wild in the rest of the world.

There Are More 'Pet' Tigers Than There Are in the Wild. How Did That Happen? | Live Science

Joe Exotic had over 300 at one point I believe.

I think Shaq bought two from him, back when it was legal to sell them.

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)