Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)

Apparently Carol Baskin has filed a lawsuit against Netflix stating that she had only signed appearance release forms for the first docu-series.

Carole Baskin Sues Netflix for Using Footage of Her in ‘Tiger King 2’ | Variety

‘Tiger King 1’ was particularly harsh and unfair in its depiction of the Baskins and Big Cat Rescue. The ‘Tiger King 1’ series wrongly attempted to suggest that Big Cat Rescue abused its animals by keeping them in very small cages while not making clear that the animals actually reside in expansive enclosures,” the lawsuit continues. “Also, ‘Tiger King 1’ incorrectly suggests an equivalency between Big Cat Rescue and Joe Exotic’s roadside zoo, and more broadly that there is no difference between roadside zoos that exploit and mistreat animals and accredited sanctuaries that rescue and provide excellent lifetime care to the animals. Perhaps most pernicious is the overarching implication in ‘Tiger King 1’ that Carole Baskin was involved in the disappearance of her first husband in 1997.

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)
1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Shocked Karen Baskin has a problem... Can't wait to tune in. 

My honest guess:

Carole wishes she had signed on for a royalty from Netflix rather than just signing an appearance release form (which may or may not have had an initial check associated with it.) She's hoping she can cash in more with a lawsuit because whatever she signed earlier isn't paying her any more money at this point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got through. First few episodes were very boring. Last few picked up with more details, including and entire episode about a guy in Indiana just north of Louisville. 

As I said before all of these exotic owners are 🦇💩 crazy. Majority of them deserve to be in prison for animal abuse. It looks absolutely like Joe was set up to put a "Hit" on Carol Baskin.

5 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Finally got through. First few episodes were very boring. Last few picked up with more details, including and entire episode about a guy in Indiana just north of Louisville. 

As I said before all of these exotic owners are 🦇💩 crazy. Majority of them deserve to be in prison for animal abuse. It looks absolutely like Joe was set up to put a "Hit" on Carol Baskin.

I’ll have to get back on this if it gets better. I got 3 episodes into the new season and gave up.