Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)

I think everyone agrees that private individuals should not own exotic or endangered animals. We look at everyone in this documentary as nuts and more than just a bit narcissistic for owning them, right?

Then why isn't Shaq on blast for buying "Two more" tigers from Joe Exotic?

Shaq has said that he doesn't own Tigers at his house, since this all broke. Is he being coy by saying, "at his house" meaning he has them elsewhere? He clearly says on Tiger King that he's buying two more tigers.

100%. Private ownership of Tigers should have a no tolerance policy. Unless they are in a legitimate zoo, there should be no Tigers in America.

Is what why I normally watch TV?

Have you never watched something because everybody is talking about how great a show or movie is?

I meant do you watch to find “redeeming qualities” in the TV you watch? People aren’t watching it for that reason.

I meant do you watch to find “redeeming qualities” in the TV you watch? People aren’t watching it for that reason.

Yes I do. There is a lot of good content out there.

I'm not saying everything has to be epic or monumental. Funny is a redeeming quality. Thought provoking is a redeeming quality. Sports are redeeming.

I find no redeeming quality in shows that thrive off of human weakness. They call this a documentary, in my opinion, it is not. It's a stupid reality show trying to pretend it is something else.

• 2 weeks later...
There is a new episode out. It’s a follow up with interviews after the show premiered.

I watched it. Didn’t really provide a whole lot of new insight. The 3 people we’re all most interested in aren’t in it.

20/20 did a special last night on Sigfried and Roy and the Tiger attack on Roy. It just reconfirmed my opinion that people that own big cats and other dangerous exotic animals are more than just a bit "Off."

They should all be admitted to mental institutions as far as I’m concerned. I don’t trust anyone that owns any pets besides domesticated dogs and cats. I think they all have more than just a screw loose.

They should all be admitted to mental institutions as far as I’m concerned. I don’t trust anyone that owns any pets besides domesticated dogs and cats. I think they all have more than just a screw loose.

I can't believe there are people that keep venomous snakes for no other reason than just to say they have them. I'm not talking about people that milk them for antivenom, just the idiots that own them as "Pets."

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Tiger King & Tiger King 2 (Netflix Docu-Series)