Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino hired...

Featured Replies

I hope they have a tight leash on him.

  • Author

Iona is in New Rochelle NY, the city currently surrounded by the National Guard due to a severe outbreak of Coronavirus. Rick might be the only one they could talk into coming to New Rochelle...:lol2:

In light of no penalties for the other college coach cheaters, did Pitino get a raw deal?

Iona is in New Rochelle NY, the city currently surrounded by the National Guard due to a severe outbreak of Coronavirus. Rick might be the only one they could talk into coming to New Rochelle...:lol2:

 

Maybe the Guard is there to keep Rick out of town.

In light of no penalties for the other college coach cheaters, did Pitino get a raw deal?

 

Probably. Which quite honestly he probably keeps his job like the other coaches did. However, since he had the other scandals that happened under his watch too. It pretty much put the school in a situation where they had to make a change.

 

I’m glad to see him back in college. He will be successful there too. So it will be interesting if he stays and truly makes this his last job, or if he makes a move to a bigger job if someone comes calling.

  • Author

You can write it down, Iona will be a first or probably second round opponent for Louisville or maybe Kentucky as soon as they make the NCAA's.

Great hire for Iona, hopefully his next stop will be in Lexington.

Probably. Which quite honestly he probably keeps his job like the other coaches did. However, since he had the other scandals that happened under his watch too. It pretty much put the school in a situation where they had to make a change.

 

I’m glad to see him back in college. He will be successful there too. So it will be interesting if he stays and truly makes this his last job, or if he makes a move to a bigger job if someone comes calling.

 

I agree...it was the multiple scandals on his watch that did him in.

Great hire for Iona, hopefully his next stop will be in Lexington.

 

Don't see that happening. He'll be pretty old and the BBN is like a spurned lover....turn your back on them and there's he// to pay.... FOREVER lol.

I am happy for Pitino. I am glad he gets a chance to end his career differently than how it has ended to this point. In three years, he will be 70. Would a major college program hire him at that age? I think yes. I have zero doubts that he will have success at Iona and position himself to move to a higher level.

Great hire for Iona, hopefully his next stop will be in Lexington.

 

I doubt that now that he is at Iona, that he would leave there to go coach Transylvania.

I doubt that now that he is at Iona, that he would leave there to go coach Transylvania.

 

Good come back. LOL

I doubt that now that he is at Iona, that he would leave there to go coach Transylvania.
I was referencing Lexington Catholic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.