Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Randy Poe wants another meeting after this meeting to make a final decision where everyone is on the same page. 

I will also add I believe Randy Poe is a no on moving forward with sports but he didn't say it.  He also wants everyone to know they need money to do all the things they need to do.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

When Lu Young introduced the superintendents who were invited on the meeting as guests, she was particular to stipulate that "these are not scripted responses or testimonies". Weird.

A "prompted" response is different from a "scripted" response, right? 🤔

Lu Young from her body language does not want sports to move forward at this time. 

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

David Raleigh from LaRue County speaking now. 

Raleigh is echoing what Poe said and that is Superintendents are victims and they shouldn't have to make these decisions, he wants to be told what to do by one unified authority.  That is not exactly how he said it but that is the point. 

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

Randy Poe wants another meeting after this meeting to make a final decision where everyone is on the same page. 

That doesn't make any sense at all! What are they going to do meet again on Sept. 10? Just make a decision one way or the other imo and quit delaying!

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

That doesn't make any sense at all what are they going to do meet again on Sept. 10? Just make a decision one way or the other imo and quit delaying!

Poe feels local Superintendents are victims and he wants the decision made for him and absent any additional meetings Superintendents actually have the choice to say yes or no for their school and Poe doesn't want that choice.  That is how I see it. 

Just now, theguru said:

Poe feels local Superintendents are victims and he wants the decision made for him and absent any additional meetings Superintendents actually have the choice to say yes or no for their school and Poe doesn't want that choice.  That is how I see it. 

Agreed. Poe wants to pass the buck. 

• Like 1