Bishop Brossart 58 Robertson County 54 (OT) (10th Region Quarterfinals)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Robertson was 24-5, I would hate to have seen there schedule.

It's pretty disrespectful when a fan of a school with an enrollment of 1,570 is critical of a school of 117 for playing a "weak schedule." and then to gloat that your team might be superior to the two small schools who have established strong records on the season.

These type teams don't fall in our lap on an annual basis, and we have to make the best with what we have to do it with.

Maybe you would prefer that we jack up the schedule and be .500. But when it would be all said and done, we would still be playing each other, and you would still consider our game "slow."

I'm sorry we disappointed you.

Edited by Mustang

It's pretty disrespectful when a fan of a school with an enrollment of 1,570 is critical of a school of 117 for playing a "weak schedule." and then to gloat that your team might be superior to the two small schools who have established strong records on the season.

These type teams don't fall in our lap on an annual basis, and we have to make the best with what we have to do it with.

Maybe you would prefer that we jack up the schedule and be .500. But when it would be all said and done, we would still be playing each other, and you would still consider our game "slow."

This poster is not a GRC fan.

In these must three pointer situations, I often ask why was anyone on defense inside the three point line? Let them have a layup.

In this case because the Black Devils still had a foul to give, and their mission was to commit that foul and make us inbounds yet again, with more time off the clock, narrowing our scoring opportunity to maybe a desperation heave.

Great post. Really get tired of the old "well, you won 24 but you didn't play anyone" mentality. Applaud a teams success. All teams and coaches are working hard to win. You set your schedule (usually home and home unless you are a perennial power that draws great crowds) play it and hope for the best. I don't care where and whom you play, winning 24-25 takes hard work, skill, and good coaching.

Great post. Really get tired of the old "well, you won 24 but you didn't play anyone" mentality. Applaud a teams success. All teams and coaches are working hard to win. You set your schedule (usually home and home unless you are a perennial power that draws great crowds) play it and hope for the best. I don't care where and whom you play, winning 24-25 takes hard work, skill, and good coaching.

Agree, it is really hard to "change" your schedule when most of the time you are locked into 2 year contracts. It is hard to add and drop teams from year to year.