Bishop Brossart 58 Robertson County 54 (OT) (10th Region Quarterfinals)

Looks like he is from the county east of Clark.

MOCO is correct. Not dissing on any team. I’m simply stating they must had not played anyone this year. One would think a team with 24-25 wins would be a pretty solid squad. From what I saw that wasn’t the case.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MOCO is correct. Not dissing on any team. I’m simply stating they must had not played anyone this year. One would think a team with 24-25 wins would be a pretty solid squad. From what I saw that wasn’t the case.

Really- They lost in overtime! Sounds like it was a whale of a game. Stats from players on the Robertson County team look pretty good. Let's see who's still standing next Tuesday around 8:30 pm.

Really- They lost in overtime! Sounds like it was a whale of a game. Stats from players on the Robertson County team look pretty good. Let's see who's still standing next Tuesday around 8:30 pm.

What he is saying is that we sucked too. :)

We must be getting old Mustang! I think years ago we were all a little less critical of one another's players, coaches, and results. We both remember days where we worked tirelessly to win 10 much less 25. No one seemed to criticize.....until we were able to compete with and beat them.

To each their own. A quick look at their record- of their 21 wins - 11 of them were from teams with a record under .500.

What's the sayings- People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Don't worry about the splinter in someone else's eye when there is a board in yours.

It was a great game. It really was. I'm simply stating that normally squads with 25 wins each would look a little better. Maybe i just saw both teams have a bad game?

It happens. I'm sorry if i offended anyone.

It was a great game. It really was. I'm simply stating that normally squads with 25 wins each would look a little better. Maybe i just saw both teams have a bad game?

It happens. I'm sorry if i offended anyone.

I would be remiss if I didn't let you know that the Black Devils beat Montgomery County not only this season, but last season as well.

I would be remiss if I didn't let you know that the Black Devils beat Montgomery County not only this season, but last season as well.

Yes they did at home. But that’s the only good win they had. The Becker boys can play though.

If indeed the source is from MoCo, the poster must realize that the small school with 117 students, who doesn't play anyone, defeated his school of 1306 by 7 points on January 29th of this year.

What does that say for your team??????