Belfry - 2020 Schedule

EKY_Football

14 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

As a Trinity fan I have long been intrigued by Belfry and their successful  style of  play. I would like to see this match up.

Nothing to do with T, but I've never seen Belfry in person and have always wanted to. 

Great pickup to get a loaded North Hardin team.

Disappointed that the Alter game falls through this year, Belfry now needs to fill that 9/11 date.

As it stands now Belfry's three non-District games are against teams who combined to go 43-1 last year and hoisted two State Titles. 

45 minutes ago, Hardin County Preps said:

A loaded north Hardin team? They lost 5 DL that played significant time as well as 4 O- lineman. They do have some talent returning on offense but will be no where near as dominant on defense as they were last year?

Put your Central Hardin love aside for a minute... we are talking about a team who returns every single offensive play-maker and three major D-1 prospects (and a couple more smaller D-1 prospects) off a team that went 13-1. I don't care if you lost your entire Front 7, that is still a loaded team.

The D-Line might be the chink in their armor, but no denying this is a Top 5 6A team to start the year and one of the most talented teams in KY this year.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...