FC Cincinnati coach has been "temporarily removed"

If a coach is removed for singing it in a lyric, why are actors allowed to say it just because it's written on a script?

Second incident.

Made some very odd comments about slavery during a team meeting some time ago apparently. I don't know the specifics though.

I was sitting in my car at the gym yesterday listening to some very loud music and I thought to myself did anyone just hear those lyrics? What would they think? Am I even allowed to listen to some songs in public? Would I be allowed to sing this song at a Karaoke bar? At a dance club?

I can't begin to justify it, so I won't. In today's world, there is no excuse for not knowing that is wrong to say stuff like that.

There is a Bible verse that applies, in my opinion, to some of the other comments and situations. Mark 7:15 "Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them."

Personally, if I also "hear" that kind of stuff, I'm turning it off however I can or walking away.

I was sitting in my car at the gym yesterday listening to some very loud music and I thought to myself did anyone just hear those lyrics? What would they think? Am I even allowed to listen to some songs in public? Would I be allowed to sing this song at a Karaoke bar? At a dance club?

I only listen to my Jay Z stuff when I am by myself.