FC Cincinnati coach has been "temporarily removed"

He has officially resigned as the "investigation unfolded".

FC Cincinnati can't go 48 hours without stepping in a bucket of pig manure at this point.

They are a disaster!!! From the MLS Players' Association:

[ATTACH]69854[/ATTACH]

I can't imagine Jeff Berding survives this mess.

My interest and probability of attending another FC Cincinnati game are at an all time low.

I can't imagine Jeff Berding survives this mess.

From a soccer and personnel management perspective, he was in over his head from the beginning.

BUT

He was brought in to get the team into MLS and get a stadium built to justify that investment. Done and done. That's bought him an awful lot of leeway with the guys holding the purse strings.

From a soccer and personnel management perspective, he was in over his head from the beginning.

BUT

He was brought in to get the team into MLS and get a stadium built to justify that investment. Done and done. That's bought him an awful lot of leeway with the guys holding the purse strings.

The one thing the Lindner's, the Farmer's, and the Joseph's hate more than anything -- controversy. The pressure for Jeff Berding to resign now is going to be incredibly heavy. Especially on the heels of some dissatisfaction over the West End's residents handling by the club, now this...the optics are awful.