13. South Laurel

14. Henry Clay

15. Bourbon County

16. Butler

17. South Oldham

18. St. Henry

19. Bowling Green

20. Warren Central

With the State Tournament draw being tomorrow, if the 7th and the 9th draw each other or same side of the bracket scenario...would that affect the game between Male and CovCath this Saturday?

No, the game would just be like any other regular season game between the two teams.

I was questioning the approach the coaches would take as far as game planning, if the potential to be playing again in three weeks were to prevail.

I highly doubt it. There would be a lot of assumptions to think they will be playing each other again in three weeks. Coaches typically don't plan that way.

It is always easy to take shots at someone else's time and hard work they put in to come up with the BGPrep poll each week. I usually try to refrain from negatively commenting, but.....

This poll is WAY off on the Henry Clay Blue Devils. They are deserving of at least a top 10 rating. I personally think they are a top 5 team.

They host #3 ranked Ballard in about 2 hours, so that result will certainly tell you more. I think they beat Ballard tonight, and then Dunbar, Woodford County, and Belfry to round out the week. At 22-5 with two of those losses coming out of state in North Carolina, where does the BGPreps poll put them next week?

It is always easy to take shots at someone else's time and hard work they put in to come up with the BGPrep poll each week. I usually try to refrain from negatively commenting, but.....

This poll is WAY off on the Henry Clay Blue Devils. They are deserving of at least a top 10 rating. I personally think they are a top 5 team.

They host #3 ranked Ballard in about 2 hours, so that result will certainly tell you more. I think they beat Ballard tonight, and then Dunbar, Woodford County, and Belfry to round out the week. At 22-5 with two of those losses coming out of state in North Carolina, where does the BGPreps poll put them next week?

Will the Ballard game be streamed? Thanks.

Well they are making there way up as they win games. Definitely another statement win.

Probably somewhere in the top 10.

Let the week play out, stay tuned.