BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Top 20 Rankings Week #10 Discussion

It is always easy to take shots at someone else's time and hard work they put in to come up with the BGPrep poll each week. I usually try to refrain from negatively commenting, but.....

This poll is WAY off on the Henry Clay Blue Devils. They are deserving of at least a top 10 rating. I personally think they are a top 5 team.

They host #3 ranked Ballard in about 2 hours, so that result will certainly tell you more. I think they beat Ballard tonight, and then Dunbar, Woodford County, and Belfry to round out the week. At 22-5 with two of those losses coming out of state in North Carolina, where does the BGPreps poll put them next week?

Prior to February 8, Henry Clay's signature win was probably Bourbon County four days before Christmas. So I don't have an issue with the team's ranking in the BGP poll.

That said, they've just had as impressive a 2-game stretch as anyone this season. Wins over John Hardin & Ballard are no joke. I suspect that will be reflected in the next rankings. Coach Brown has his squad clicking for sure.