February 9, 20206 yr Final from Chapel Hill. Good game had to be by the best that Carolina has played in a long while if not all season. Should have won in regulation but only shot just over 50% from the line. Duke got away with a foul at the end. But in all honesty the Tar Hills just done everything you could do to lose the game. It was fun to watch.
February 9, 20206 yr TV Teddy with the trifecta. Missed obvious foul, then blew the out of bounds call. And topped it off by getting the replay wrong. That being said, Tar Heels foul line woes cost them.
February 9, 20206 yr Author I agree the officiating was bad especially at the end. But also Carolina did themselves no favors they were 21-38 from the line and had 18 turnovers.
February 9, 20206 yr I agree the officiating was bad especially at the end. But also Carolina did themselves no favors they were 21-38 from the line and had 18 turnovers. This!
February 9, 20206 yr I don’t care how bad some think the refs are/were... If you miss 17 free throws and give the ball away 18 times and only lose by two, it damn sure isn’t the refs fault.
February 9, 20206 yr Heels and Devils. I’m not the biggest college hoops guy in the world, but this one almost always lives up to the hype. About a dozen things had to happen late for Duke to win this one, and they all did.
February 10, 20206 yr That was a foul late! I don't always agree with Bilas but at least he wasn't watching through Dukie glasses on one of North Carolina's last throw in's. Not only was it a Foul they awarded Duke with the Ball. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. NC can't shoot almost 50% as a team and expect to Win. That was a Dumpster fire at the End! I actually felt sorry for NC after that game. That tasted like Vinegar just now! LOL!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.