February 8, 20206 yr Final the Cats did a great job in the second half of cutting down on the turnovers only 3 in the 2nd half and only 7 fouls. Other than the two minutes span of getting out toughed. They really did well the rest of the game after that timeout by Cal.
February 8, 20206 yr Hopefully still not a finished product. When dialed in, this Kentucky team can be very good. Really seems like at times it's a matter of not being focused or on the same page. Overall, a good win on the road that the team needed.
February 8, 20206 yr Always good to get a win at Tennessee. First one in five years. Edited February 8, 20206 yr by DragonFire
February 8, 20206 yr Nice win. What I really like is more and more players keep stepping up. Juzang with a really good game today!
February 8, 20206 yr Inconsistent touch foul calls on both ends still mar a good game, by taking away the flow of the game.
February 8, 20206 yr Quote of the game from (I think) Ian Eagle after a late bucket: "Maxey pads the stats".
February 8, 20206 yr Author Quote of the game from (I think) Ian Eagle after a late bucket: "Maxey pads the stats". I caught that as well it was after 2 FT’s. I don’t think that was planned.
February 8, 20206 yr The balanced scoring by the Cats today was impressive. 10-10 free throws down the stretch too.
February 9, 20206 yr I wouldn't have guessed that this was the first win at UT since 2015, even with the good teams they've had, I wouldn't have guessed that. Nice win on the road for the Cats!
February 9, 20206 yr Juzang must play more minutes for Cats to have a chance to advance in tourney. I been a big Juzang guy all year. With that said he doesn’t necessarily have to play more minutes, but they do need him to give good minutes. Yesterday his shot was on and he played a great game. With that said when he is in that means either Hagans, Quickley, or Maxey would be out. Which all three also have had big moments for the team. He definitely has shown though that Cal shouldn’t be afraid to put him in, if one of those three are having an off day or as we seen lately foul trouble. It’s definitely a good thing with him stepping up, same with Brooks.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.