Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State at Kentucky Predictions Updates

Mississippi State vs. Kentucky Who wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Mississippi State vs. Kentucky Who wins?

    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats try to bounce back after Saturday’s loss at Auburn. The Cats take on a hot State team who has won 5 out of their last 6 and 5 straight SEC games.

I was out of town for the last two games and have them recorded but haven't watched them yet. Looking forward to the game tonight.

Kentucky 70-64.

I'm obligated to post it every time, but I hate the 9pm games.

 

I agree, but I try to pretend like I don't. Solid reminder of how old we're getting.

UK is up 8 at half. Montgomery and Sestina with really good first half’s.

I love their energy tonight but they are so bad from deep.

I’m glad Montgomery hasn’t left UK yet. :D

The lead is down to six. Feeling a lot like the Auburn game all of a sudden.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.