Kentucky 73 Arkansas 66

16thBBall Fan

Anyone who wants EJ gone are the same type of fan who believe they can predict the final 4 this season....

I’d love to have a junior EJ back.

Some fans think every 6’10” player recruited is going to be Anthony Davis 2.0... it’s just not realistic...

People like to say Cal can only recruit. He does recruit well, but he also coaches players up well. Guys who do stay usually all have become better and end up as draft picks even if they weren’t early in their career. He may not be the best there is, but he is very underrated in his ability to develop players imo.

Anyone who wants EJ gone are the same type of fan who believe they can predict the final 4 this season....

I’d love to have a junior EJ back.

Some fans think every 6’10” player recruited is going to be Anthony Davis 2.0... it’s just not realistic...

Don't worry he will be back, unless UK doesn't renew his free ride.

People like to say Cal can only recruit. He does recruit well, but he also coaches players up well. Guys who do stay usually all have become better and end up as draft picks even if they weren’t early in their career. He may not be the best there is, but he is very underrated in his ability to develop players imo.

You’re right, but the guys he’s coached up have had fight in them, EJ has shown very little of that and most people just don’t understand, that’s something that 99% of the time either you have it or you don’t, VERY, VERY difficult to put that in a kid! I love EJ because he wears the uniform that I’ve loved and supported for 50 years, but if he doesn’t develop the fight necessary to compete at this level, whew, he didn’t play much last year because of that!

You’re right, but the guys he’s coached up have had fight in them, EJ has shown very little of that and most people just don’t understand, that’s something that 99% of the time either you have it or you don’t, VERY, VERY difficult to put that in a kid! I love EJ because he wears the uniform that I’ve loved and supported for 50 years, but if he doesn’t develop the fight necessary to compete at this level, whew, he didn’t play much last year because of that!

Nick didn’t have that fight in him last year either. That’s why he was pulled as soon as he didn’t fight for a rebound, or basically did any little thing wrong. Yet now he is one of our key players. These guys are so talented and use to being the guy. They never had to fight to play or fight to be the best. It does take time to learn how to do that when you never had to before, takes time to learn the physicality he has to use. Plus I will add, even though I defend Cal on here. I do think he struggles with knowing how to use him, much like with Skal.