Kentucky 37 Virginia Tech 30

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoops basically said “nobody messes with us.” Stoops and Marrow knows what their doing in recruiting, they want toughness, over the top or not.

Toughness and he wants to be a players coach. Wants them to know he has their backs. Great recruiting strategy as long as it doesn't backfire at some point.

For what it's worth, VTech instigated everything that happened as far as the trash talk, punch being thrown etc. Still not sure how I feel about how it was handled but without being there I'm just an outside observer forming an opinion based on pictures and video clips. So I feel like it's best to leave it alone, myself anyway. The rest of ya can say whatever you want hah. Not referring to you particularly J.A.

Toughness and he wants to be a players coach. Wants them to know he has their backs. Great recruiting strategy as long as it doesn't backfire at some point.

For what it's worth, VTech instigated everything that happened as far as the trash talk, punch being thrown etc. Still not sure how I feel about how it was handled but without being there I'm just an outside observer forming an opinion based on pictures and video clips. So I feel like it's best to leave it alone, myself anyway. The rest of ya can say whatever you want hah. Not referring to you particularly J.A.

No trust me I get it. Stoops is a tough guy, I think he wants a late 80’s Miami Hurricanes team on the field. They play to his personality, Alabama said a year or two ago, it was the most physical team they played. UK has scrappers and that’s what they want.

No trust me I get it. Stoops is a tough guy, I think he wants a late 80’s Miami Hurricanes team on the field. They play to his personality, Alabama said a year or two ago, it was the most physical team they played. UK has scrappers and that’s what they want.

Honestly it's what they're gonna have to have to win in the SEC. They're never gonna out talent the top teams in that conference, just the way it is. They can make a play or two with grit and physical toughness though.

That's rich coming from a guy who supports a program that hired Bobby Petrino. Twice.

Well if you can point me to any issues before he was hired the first time, it will be the first I’ve heard of it and will appreciate the info... The second time I wasn’t stoked about it, but my position was who else was available?

Nevertheless, your failed attempt at a jab doesn’t change what I said about Stoops.

Well if you can point me to any issues before he was hired the first time, it will be the first I’ve heard of it and will appreciate the info... The second time I wasn’t stoked about it, but my position was who else was available?

Nevertheless, your failed attempt at a jab doesn’t change what I said about Stoops.

Maybe I misunderstood that Petrino left Kragthorpe a mess in the locker room?

Either way, doesn't matter. Back to the game. Fantastic win for UK today and moves them to 2-0 against 2 of only 4 ACC teams that finished over .500 in league play. I'll take it.