Sugar Bowl: LSU vs. Notre Dame

stick1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One team has a great defense, the other has absolutely zero.

This is the worst possible scenario for the Irish. LSU will dominate them.

This game does scare me for Notre Dame, because its kind of like the OSU team ND played last year and that is LSU has a great defense....BUT LSU defense is not as good as OSU's last year, and their offense is no where near as close as OSU's last year. So I dont think we will see LSU just dominate them like OSU did last year. It should be a very good game IMO...

I think it's comical that everyone is writing off Notre Dame already. Notre Dame will win this game and Brady Quinn will have a huge game. By the way, with comparison's to Osu's team last year and LSU this year:

Offense:

OSU > LSU (by a lot)

Defense:

OSU> LSU

As an ND fan, I must say that I'm not convinced they deserve a BCS game. When you only play 2 top teams and get your hat handed to you both times....

:thumb: I agree. I am an Irish fan as well and when your marquee win this season is against Penn State(8-4), they probably do not deserve to be a BCS participant. The only reason they are there is name/ratings, IMO.

I'm a die hard ND fan and they are going to have a lot of trouble containg this LSU offense. IMO ND will not have trouble scoring, but there defense is too poor to be able to beat a team like LSU. But, Quinn will have his boys ready to play, so dont be suprised if there is an upset.