Sugar Bowl: LSU vs. Notre Dame

stick1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame can't play Military Schools every week.

LSU by 21 pts.

:lol:

I think I heard that someone had a sign at the Notre Dame/USC game that said "Notre Dame--Only Bob Hope has spent more time with the military".

GREAT matchup! What do you think?

I think this matchup stinks! Notre Dame could probably give Wake Forest, Boise State, and maybe Oklahoma a game, but they are the weakest teams in the BCS bowls.

Notre Dame will show why they were the most overrated team in college football this year.

LSU 41-24.

Or, put another way, LSU will show that Notre Dame was the most overrated team in college football this year.

I think people are underestimating the LSU Offense. I think they tend to get overshadowed by their great defense. But Russell is a big time qb an he has weapons to burn anyone.

I agree that is why I really dont like this matchup for my Notre Dame team. But its not as bad as a matchup for Notre Dame as it was last year going against OSU. So I think this game will be alot better of a bowl game for Notre Dame this year...

:thumb: I agree. I am an Irish fan as well and when your marquee win this season is against Penn State(8-4), they probably do not deserve to be a BCS participant. The only reason they are there is name/ratings, IMO.

No, it's b/c the SEC and Big 10 already have two teams in, therefore no Auburn, Arkansas, or Wisconsin.

Those who think that Notre Dame has played an easy schedule are wrong.

Michigan (11-1) - many think they are deserving of a chance in the NC.

USC (10-2) - had they not been upset last week, they would be in the NC.

Penn State (8-4) - ND stomped this Outback bowl bound team

Georgia Tech (9-4) - Lost by 3 points in ACC championship; Gator Bowl bound

Purdue (8-5) - Won in convincing manner to this team who will be playing on Dec. 29 in the Champs Bowl.

UCLA (7-5) - This team beat USC and will be playing Florida St. in the Emerald Bowl.

Navy (9-3) - the Midshipmen are Meinke Car Care Bowl bound where they will face Boston College.

Therefore, they went 5-2 against teams that received bowl bids this year.

Those who think that Notre Dame has played an easy schedule are wrong.

Michigan (11-1) - many think they are deserving of a chance in the NC.

USC (10-2) - had they not been upset last week, they would be in the NC.

Penn State (8-4) - ND stomped this Outback bowl bound team

Georgia Tech (9-4) - Lost by 3 points in ACC championship; Gator Bowl bound

Purdue (8-5) - Won in convincing manner to this team who will be playing on Dec. 29 in the Champs Bowl.

UCLA (7-5) - This team beat USC and will be playing Florida St. in the Emerald Bowl.

Navy (9-3) - the Midshipmen are Meinke Car Care Bowl bound where they will face Boston College.

Therefore, they went 5-2 against teams that received bowl bids this year.

Im a Notre Dame fan, but I know If some other team had got beat by 20 twice in a season there would be no way I would want to see that team in a BCS bowl. It was really just the name that got Notre Dame in, but I not complaining because this means my team is in a BCS bowl, and hopefully they can actually pull off a win finally against a big time football school...