Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Pikeville put a running clock on Paintsville?

Will Pikeville put a running clock on Paintsville? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Pikeville put a running clock on Paintsville?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pikeville has been a machine as of late. They have put a running clock on every playoff opponent they have faced. Do you think they do it again?

When these two teams met in September it was a defensive slug fest, Pikeville won 9-8. I suspect more of the same in Lexington.

I think Pikeville has to be worried about beating Paintsville altogether, not getting a running clock.

I'm a strong no on this one. Paintsville seems to be hot at the right time, I feel like they could steal this one away from Pikeville.

I have said it before and will say it again, Pikeville has a second gear they can use when they need to.

 

As long as the Panthers focus this week and execute I like them to be the 1A Champs.

 

Pikeville 28

Paintsville 14

Yes, Pikeville will put a running clock on Paintsville late in the game.

No chance of running clock. Both are well coached and physical teams. This game will be a fun one to watch.

No chance at a running clock but this is the game I would feel most comfortable with betting on. Not having Grant or Harris will hurt Paintsville this time around. Pikeville will pull away in the third.

I would think this would be a competitive game and certainly not a running clock so no.

 

I do expect Pikeville to win the game.

Pikeville has been a machine as of late. They have put a running clock on every playoff opponent they have faced. Do you think they do it again?

 

Wow @Bac2369 you nailed this one!

Members who voted yes it will be a running clock:

@BWTigers @cwheeler116 @Darkwing @KYFINS69 @Redzone @royal36 @WESTSIDE

 

I knew last year watching Beechwood hang on to beat Pikeville for a State Title and what Pikeville had coming back that they would be too tough for anyone in 1A to stop.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.