Bac2369

Who wins?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to feel good as a Mayfield fan. They didn't play their best in the first half and faced some adversity with the Neely injury.

Coach Morris has always been the master of halftime adjustments and will receive the ball to start the 2nd half. I think Mayfield is in decent shape.

Agreed. They had to adjust to Neely's injury on the fly, but they hung in there. Now they get a break to regroup and adjust. It's gonna be very interesting to see how the second half unfolds.

You have to feel good as a Mayfield fan. They didn't play their best in the first half and faced some adversity with the Neely injury.

Coach Morris has always been the master of halftime adjustments and will receive the ball to start the 2nd half. I think Mayfield is in decent shape.

Agreed. They had to adjust to Neely's injury on the fly, but they hung in there. Now they get a break to regroup and adjust. It's gonna be very interesting to see how the second half unfolds.

Lots of smart guys in this thread, love it!

I can't wait for the second half.

The weather is beautiful, this is how you draw it up on paper.

We all have fans like this but I didn't like 1 Somerset fan cheering when Kade Neely was announced as down with injury. I will never understand people like that.

It's always shameful to cheer an injury, but especially when it's a kid playing his last high school game.

We all have fans like this but I didn't like 1 Somerset fan cheering when Kade Neely was announced as down with injury. I will never understand people like that.

Shame on him, hopefully he reads this and reflects on it.

At the same time, some people get caught up in the moment and do things they wish they could take back.

You're lucky I had to post my entry before heading to a client, or I wouldn't have allowed you and a couple of others to cherry pick a specific result to get past me! :taz:

I'm the lucky one! Sitting here working in central PA following this thread as the game unfolds