Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Georgetown 53

Featured Replies

  • Author

I would say Jake Ohmer lead all scorers with 25. I think he is going to have a big year for the Tigers.

Sloppy game, Cats seemed to lose all focus after the first 10 minutes.

Sloppy game, Cats seemed to lose all focus after the first 10 minutes.

 

Agreed, however I didn't get to watch the first 10 minutes so I'm just guessing based on the score.

 

Hopefully Richards injury isn't serious, I'm not feeling too optimistic though.

Kentucky has some returning players that give the team a more veteran feel than the team that opened the season last year. Hagans, Quickley, Montgomery and Richards (hopefully injury is not too severe) along with Sestina should help this team get out of the gate better.

This team is going to struggle against good competition this year. The lack of any post game is going to really hurt them.

Kentucky has some returning players that give the team a more veteran feel than the team that opened the season last year. Hagans, Quickley, Montgomery and Richards (hopefully injury is not too severe) along with Sestina should help this team get out of the gate better.

 

 

See, I feel opposite. I was confident last year because of Travis and Washington.

 

The inside game is in trouble if Montgomery can’t provide more than he showed yesterday.

Georgetown out rebounded UK 45-39.

This team is going to struggle against good competition this year. The lack of any post game is going to really hurt them.

 

I’m in total agreement with this. If Richards and Montgomery don’t step up their games the Cats aren’t going very far at all this year, maybe no more than round of 32.

It is kind of funny hearing predictions for the season based on the first exhibition game lol.

Hopefully Richard's injury doesn't keep him out to long. With sprained ankles you just never know though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.