Where would Ryle rank?

westsider

Yes, i think they would beat those teams, even a healthy Manuel.

Once more, Ryle can not pass the football. Until they can, they will not beat any of the top teams in the state.

Take your second place trophy and enjoy it. Until you learn to throw the ball to balance your running game, you will never win and probably will not "cake walk" to a second place finish, either.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Trinity

2. Male

3. St. Xavier

4. Henry Clay

5-15 or so could be in almost any order, with (in alphabetical order) Christian County, Henderson County, Lafayette, Manual, Owensboro, Pleasure Ridge Park, Ryle, Scott County and Warren Central all in the mix.

Are you seriously saying that there was a AAAA team from western KY as good as Ryle? I don't think so.

ryle is #2 in the state

Ryle should be proud of what they accomplished this season, but they are not the #2 team in the state. Heck, they are not the #2 team in NKY. They are the state runner up thanks to the KHSAA putting all the top teams in the same bracket.

Here's my argument.

Trinity + First Place Trophy= First In AAAA

Rlye + Second place Trophy= Second in AAAA

I think everyone understands your argument, it's just a bad one. The 4A final was played the second round of the playoff's. Male is the 2nd best team in 4A.

Are you seriously saying that there was a AAAA team from western KY as good as Ryle? I don't think so.

Well, seeing how Ryle completely dismantled Hendo, then I dont have much of an argument. But strongly feel like had Owensboro not played the most dismal game of their season against Hendo in the 2nd round then Ryle would have found the Red Devils to be much of a stiffer challenge. I really feel like Warren Central would have fared much better as well. But results speak for themselves, Ryle was that good that night.

:fire: