Where would Ryle rank?

westsider

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Trinity and to Ryle!! Ryle had a great season and if they played Trinity again I believe the score would be a little closer. They had too many turnovers deep in the wrong territory. I agree with Original Rookie they probably are 5th, maybe even 4th on a good day!!

1. Trinity

2. Male

3. St. Xavier

4. Henry Clay

5-15 or so could be in almost any order, with (in alphabetical order) Christian County, Henderson County, Lafayette, Manual, Owensboro, Pleasure Ridge Park, Ryle, Scott County and Warren Central all in the mix.

Westsider, how can u even put Hendo, WC and owensboro in the mix with ryle, i do believe Hendo beat both WC and Owensboro, and Ryle absolutly destroyed Hendo, much worse than trinity beat Ryle, so were not gonna put ryle in the mix with trinity, but Hendo, Owensboro, and Warren Central can be in the mix with Ryle?? Hendo Also beat the team that beat Christion County on thier way to being beat by Ryle. Hmmm kinda odd wouldnt you say?

Ryle had a great season and if they played Trinity again I believe the score would be a little closer. They had too many turnovers deep in the wrong territory. I agree with Original Rookie they probably are 5th, maybe even 4th on a good day!!

..most irrelevant post of the day....really?