Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 30 Highlands 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too surprising to me. Boyle is very, very good.

I was a bit surprised by this score...HHS defense did much better than I expected against the Rebels.

This was a very dominating performance by the Rebels.

 

Who Ya With!

Yes! Boyle is a complete team. Offense, Defense, special teams, and coaching. Great win Rebels!

I saw that coming. HHS has some glaring weaknesses.

Rebels Defense was the Story. Just dominated the Highlands Offense in a way they haven’t been dominated all year. One player can’t carry the load vs Boyle’s D.

Yes! Boyle is a complete team. Offense, Defense, special teams, and coaching. Great win Rebels!

 

That’s what I saw. Boyle’s Offense just waited and responded when they needed to. HHS D in red zone was good or this would have been a running clock.

I was a bit surprised by this score...HHS defense did much better than I expected against the Rebels.

 

Twice HHS held Boyle to FG’s inside the 5 or it would have been worse. Birds D just got worn down in the 4th Quarter.

I saw that coming. HHS has some glaring weaknesses.

 

Their Offense, yes. Their Defense was very good but wore out in the 4th.

This was a very dominating performance by the Rebels.

 

Who Ya With!

 

Boyle’s defense definitely dominated Highlands offense. Blocking was not good. Play calling didn’t put them position to succeed.

 

Watching the game, the Highlands defense did well vs Boyle’s offense. 10-0 at the half, that’s all you can ask for vs D1 guys. If Highlands could have produced any offense the defense performance would have looked way better. Boyle’s last touchdown was with 1:06 on the clock with the first team still in.

No one at halftime was talking domination, team vs team. Boyle’s QB is very good. Boyle’s run game didn’t do much the whole game.

Boyle’s defense definitely dominated Highlands offense. Blocking was not good. Play calling didn’t put them position to succeed.

 

Watching the game, the Highlands defense did well vs Boyle’s offense. 10-0 at the half, that’s all you can ask for vs D1 guys. If Highlands could have produced any offense the defense performance would have looked way better. Boyle’s last touchdown was with 1:06 on the clock with the first team still in.

No one at halftime was talking domination, team vs team. Boyle’s QB is very good. Boyle’s run game didn’t do much the whole game.

 

I agree @El Diablo and if you go back to the update thread I even commented I thought Highlands' defense looked pretty good and they did look pretty good. However, as the game wore on the Highlands' D wore down and it was dominating at the end.

I agree @El Diablo and if you go back to the update thread I even commented I thought Highlands' defense looked pretty good and they did look pretty good. However, as the game wore on the Highlands' D wore down and it was dominating at the end.

 

Yes and that bothers me. Boyle should wear down first, they were playing both ways. I’d run them all day tomorrow.

Yes and that bothers me. Boyle should wear down first, they were playing both ways. I’d run them all day tomorrow.

 

I think you’re mistaken. Boyle doesn’t play a lot of players both ways. I don’t recall seeing Kelly on the O-Line but in a couple of situations. Plus Boyle rotates in and out at all skill positions. You’re misinformed on Boyle having a lot of two way starters.

I didn’t think that Highlands would win tonight, but I didn’t expect Boyle County to win as convincingly as they did. This tells me that Boyle County is as good as most have already thought, if not even better.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.