Boyle County 30 Highlands 0

WestDanville

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Boyle is a complete team. Offense, Defense, special teams, and coaching. Great win Rebels!

That’s what I saw. Boyle’s Offense just waited and responded when they needed to. HHS D in red zone was good or this would have been a running clock.

I was a bit surprised by this score...HHS defense did much better than I expected against the Rebels.

Twice HHS held Boyle to FG’s inside the 5 or it would have been worse. Birds D just got worn down in the 4th Quarter.

This was a very dominating performance by the Rebels.

Who Ya With!

Boyle’s defense definitely dominated Highlands offense. Blocking was not good. Play calling didn’t put them position to succeed.

Watching the game, the Highlands defense did well vs Boyle’s offense. 10-0 at the half, that’s all you can ask for vs D1 guys. If Highlands could have produced any offense the defense performance would have looked way better. Boyle’s last touchdown was with 1:06 on the clock with the first team still in.

No one at halftime was talking domination, team vs team. Boyle’s QB is very good. Boyle’s run game didn’t do much the whole game.

Boyle’s defense definitely dominated Highlands offense. Blocking was not good. Play calling didn’t put them position to succeed.

Watching the game, the Highlands defense did well vs Boyle’s offense. 10-0 at the half, that’s all you can ask for vs D1 guys. If Highlands could have produced any offense the defense performance would have looked way better. Boyle’s last touchdown was with 1:06 on the clock with the first team still in.

No one at halftime was talking domination, team vs team. Boyle’s QB is very good. Boyle’s run game didn’t do much the whole game.

I agree @El Diablo and if you go back to the update thread I even commented I thought Highlands' defense looked pretty good and they did look pretty good. However, as the game wore on the Highlands' D wore down and it was dominating at the end.

I agree @El Diablo and if you go back to the update thread I even commented I thought Highlands' defense looked pretty good and they did look pretty good. However, as the game wore on the Highlands' D wore down and it was dominating at the end.

Yes and that bothers me. Boyle should wear down first, they were playing both ways. I’d run them all day tomorrow.

Yes and that bothers me. Boyle should wear down first, they were playing both ways. I’d run them all day tomorrow.

I think you’re mistaken. Boyle doesn’t play a lot of players both ways. I don’t recall seeing Kelly on the O-Line but in a couple of situations. Plus Boyle rotates in and out at all skill positions. You’re misinformed on Boyle having a lot of two way starters.