1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• McCracken County
    • Bowling Green

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to dwell on the opening game for the Purples. But it's not all doom & gloom. That Father Ryan team was a good team. They just play monster teams every week in the Private School Division so their record doesn't reflect it. And there were some good things to take away for BG.

But it will be interesting to see what happens with the QB situation. I wonder if we will see a different QB this week?

They've gotta find a way to get Tisdale more involved. If it's just defense that's fine, but he's got to be more involved.

I think BG rebounds this week. From what I hear McCracken County is down a lot. And BG still has a strong team, just need to cleanup some things. The Purples just really need to take one week at time with the brutal schedule they have. I know all teams say that, but it's not true. Teams look ahead. But with BG right now, just focus on the next game.

BG wins this one 28-14. I'm just purely guessing on the score here. Too many unknowns for me.

I think if BG gets Conner Cooper back and can use Vito more on offense like they did with Tre Fant, the sky is the limit. Until then they’re still strong but not a championship contender.

The secondary needs to work out the mental mistakes and the defense will be fine.

As for my prediction, I’m taking BG 35-7. Assuming they get CC back and he plays over Newman.

I think BG wins this game, but I honestly don't know how they will play.

Everybody those kids come in contact with will have an opinion to offer them.

If they can shut that noise out and just play, I like BG comfortably. I hope to see some adjustment from last week. We'll see.

Since Tilghman has another Saturday game, I'll go check this one out Friday night.

Not sure how Bowling Green looks in the trenches. McCracken has a better than average O-Line. They were able to keep the Tilghman pass rush to a minimum, especially in the first half. Big, athletic lineman.

The D-Line is where McCracken really struggled. Obviously Tilghman's strength lies in the running game, but even with most men in the box to stop it, they simply couldn't a lot of plays.

I'd say Bowling Green can't possibly duplicate the awful performance displayed by Tilghman's special teams unit. That's the only reason this game appeared much closer than it was.

I say Bowling Green wins by a minimum of 21 and that's if McCracken plays well.

Since Tilghman has another Saturday game, I'll go check this one out Friday night.

Not sure how Bowling Green looks in the trenches. McCracken has a better than average O-Line. They were able to keep the Tilghman pass rush to a minimum, especially in the first half. Big, athletic lineman.

The D-Line is where McCracken really struggled. Obviously Tilghman's strength lies in the running game, but even with most men in the box to stop it, they simply couldn't a lot of plays.

I'd say Bowling Green can't possibly duplicate the awful performance displayed by Tilghman's special teams unit. That's the only reason this game appeared much closer than it was.

I say Bowling Green wins by a minimum of 21 and that's if McCracken plays well.

BG’s Dline aren’t necessarily huge but they’re very very good with their hands. They also implement tons of reverts to cause confusion, watch for the matchup between #69 Terrion Thompson and whoever he is up against. He’s outstanding with his hands and was throwing around FR’s Oline. The rest of the dline is solid, Bridger Knee is good too but he’s young. Overall they’re not bad but Terrion Thompson will wow you, he’s very underrated.

Edited by Volxtile
Typo