3A Mercer County vs. 2A West Carter (8/24) Predictions/Updates

Who gets the W  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W

The nightcap of the Ft. Harrod Bowl pits Coach David Buchanan's Titans versus Coach Daniel Barker's Comets. Players to watch for Mercer County include QB/DB Kaelin Drakeford, RB/LB Malachi Yulee (1,066 yards last year), and DL Darrian Baker (86 tackles/5 sacks). West Carter counters with RB/DB Leetavious Cline (21 total TDs), who looks poised to establish himself as one of the top players in 2A. West also returns the productive twin LB duo of Tristen and Ethan Jordan, who combined for 268 tackles last year.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Barker came to my Quarterback Camp when he was the QB for the Comets in HS. I was really impressed with him that day and tried to hire him at Mason County to teach and coach a few years later. He is doing a great job at West Carter. Very proud of Daniel!

Daniel Barker came to my Quarterback Camp when he was the QB for the Comets in HS. I was really impressed with him that day and tried to hire him at Mason County to teach and coach a few years later. He is doing a great job at West Carter. Very proud of Daniel!

Danial is good people. I like him almost as much as I like Coach Brown.