9th Region Favorite(s) 2019-2020

I also do not understand why a parent of a basketball player in NKY would send their kid to CCH to sit on the bench or not play at all when they could go somewhere else to play and likely play a lot.

Just some observations, no ill will intended.

I got what you said about the hypocrisy of the criticism Highlands got for getting non local transfers; But who's to say those kids are going to sit on the bench? You say it like it's a guarantee.

I don’t think it is going to be a battle with Beechwood. They lost a lot from last year! Cov Cath reloads from last year! With Beechwood everyone on their schedule will face guard and box and 1 Draud. They will make others on Beechwood roster beat them! Unless I am missing something with Beechwood’s roster.

Last year in Regional tournament Cov Cath faced guard and box 1 Draud and look what was the final outcome of the game!

I agree that Schilling, Brannen, and Baugh's provided size, tough defense, and overall great play. How do they replace those guys and what they brought? Cooper lost a lot as well. I don't know how much better Cov Cath will be, but it looks like they reloaded in a significant way.

Cov Cath won’t lose a NKY game over next two years. Beechwood loses a lot and Cov Cath reloads. Cov Cath will be a lot better than last year.

That's a bold statement. As CovCath will be a game teams circle on the calendar, there is a chance they take a loss (or losses) along the way. I doubt many people had Highlands picked last year when they beat CovCath in the regular season. As long as the team is prepping for the post season, a loss here and there can ultimately help.

That's a bold statement. As CovCath will be a game teams circle on the calendar, there is a chance they take a loss (or losses) along the way. I doubt many people had Highlands picked last year when they beat CovCath in the regular season. As long as the team is prepping for the post season, a loss here and there can ultimately help.

Agreed. Regular season is meaningless at this point to CCH as proven by last year. Beat them when there is no tomorrow.

How's Sully's Jags look for this year?

With the new addition of Gavin Rabe and as long as Centers can come back healthy I think the Jags can compete with anyone in the region. Pearson , Jennings, Deere, Liechthy, Rollins are all very solid players. Should be another fun season for the Jags!!