Jeopardy Guy - James Holzhauer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the leaked footage, it sort of seems like James made a major blunder with his final jeopardy wager. A mistake he would only make if he was trying to lose.

He was already behind, from what I saw, and couldn't catch up if she got it right and bet enough.

That said, I think Ken Jennings finally tanked it when he got beat. I could see James intentionally losing also.

FWIW I didn't post the rumor until afterbit had already aired in some places today. I believe a station in the south airs it a 9 a.m. daily. So if he got beat it has already been seen by several people.

Maybe the "leak" is disinformation just to drum up ratings and he really won.

FWIW I didn't post the rumor until afterbit had already aired in some places today. I believe a station in the south airs it a 9 a.m. daily. So if he got beat it has already been seen by several people.

Maybe the "leak" is disinformation just to drum up ratings and he really won.

It's nothing you did, it is all over the rumor mills.

The first person I saw spoil it was Darren Rovell (who remains just the WORST) and people were furious.

I like the idea of what Rovell offers, but not sure there is a bigger tool in the world. The main media sources have been considerate of the varied taping times throughout, waiting until the early evening to write about it. Rovell couldn't resist.

Holzhauer tweeted today:

Knew I shouldn't have invited Drake to the Jeopardy taping.

:lol2:

Glad he has a sense of humor about it.

Something was just interesting about watching James throughout his run. It became a thing for my wife and I to watch each evening. I am sad to see it end.