Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Howard Wins NL MVP

Featured Replies

Here's the link.

 

Howard NL MVP

 

Howard recieved 20 1st place votes and Pujols recieved 12.

Justice is served. He is well deserving!!!!!!

I was right!:D

  • Author
I was wrong.

 

I picked Ryan. :D

Oh, I think the right guy won, it's just not what I "thought" would happen. I'm happy for the young guy.

Howard had an excellent year. I picked Pujols and was wrong....Howard carried the Phillies in '06 and will probably be pitched around, in '07.

  • Author
Oh, I think the right guy won, it's just not what I "thought" would happen. I'm happy for the young guy.

 

Yep, he's well deserving. I knew Ryan deserved it, but in the back of my mind, I was believing that Pujols would get it. Especially after the WS was won by the Cardinals.

Yep, he's well deserving. I knew Ryan deserved it, but in the back of my mind, I was believing that Pujols would get it. Especially after the WS was won by the Cardinals.
All voting ballots have to be postmarked, I believe it is the day the regular season ends. Playoffs have no effect at all on the voting.

I didn't think he would win it but he had a great year and deserved it.

IMO he is the most feared hitter from a pitchers standpoint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.