Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Wade (LSU) caught on wire tap.

Featured Replies

It has come out now, that LSU Head Coach is on tape discussing a "Hell of an offer" made to (Javonte Smart?) and his family. Smart is currently scoring 11.5 points per game for the SEC-leading Tigers.

 

So here are the questions.

1. Does the LSU Administration sit Wade for any number of games? Should they?

2. Do they sit Smart? Should they?

3. Do they go ahead and self impose a postseason ban? Should they?

4. Is the NCAA going to hammer them at some point in the future? Or will they skate?

5. Does LSU fire Will Wade in the next 60 days?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Learn from UNC and not UL.

 

This. And if you get clobbered it continues to show the hypocrisy of the NCAA.

  • Author

Probably the best course of action...I have to think the NCAA just wants all of this to just go away. I think if the involved coaches are fired, the schools will get away with a hand slap.

More and more schools/coaches are going to get nailed.

Probably the best course of action...I have to think the NCAA just wants all of this to just go away. I think if the involved coaches are fired, the schools will get away with a hand slap.

 

This is where I’m at. I don’t know how he can coach another game.

Learn from UNC and not UL.

 

Unfortunately...."The North Carolina Way" has successfully sunk to be the model for first consideration by all too many schools going forward. The NCAA surrendered its' credability with the UNC ruling and makes one wonder why school's would ever want to be aggressive in self-punishing.

"You're Fired" No one gets that successful that Quick without being somewhat Dirty. I.E. Calipari at UMASS. There's something there. Bet on it. I think Will Wade & Byrce Drew are very similar in Coaches. One just so happens to coach at LSU where Winning sometimes comes at all costs. Just my opinion.

  • Author
"You're Fired" No one gets that successful that Quick without being somewhat Dirty. I.E. Calipari at UMASS. There's something there. Bet on it. I think Will Wade & Byrce Drew are very similar in Coaches. One just so happens to coach at LSU where Winning sometimes comes at all costs. Just my opinion.

 

Camby took money from an outside source two years after he got to UMass.

Learn from UNC and not UL.

 

Signed,

 

Every Louisville Fan Alive

Camby took money from an outside source two years after he got to UMass.

 

Thanks for Clarifying. I didn't know that.

If I'm LSU I don't do squat. Why do anything only to have the NCAA do more?

After UNC stonewalled (a good ol’ popular Nixon/Watergate word) and lawyered their way to a non/NCAA penalty, my guess is LSU might try to do the same. But the evidence against Wade is about as bad as it gets.

I haven't looked much into this but I'll ask a simple (maybe stupid) question... How do they know it's Wade?

  • Author
I haven't looked much into this but I'll ask a simple (maybe stupid) question... How do they know it's Wade?

 

That's who the FBI identified it to be. None of the articles I've read have explained it any further.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.