Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Wade (LSU) caught on wire tap.

Featured Replies

Why would they do anything? When in history have schools been whistleblowers on themselves?

 

I didn’t state that real well. What I meant was not only LSU knew he was on the tape so did everyone else as well. That is what I thought was strange why now.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn’t state that real well. What I meant was not only LSU knew he was on the tape so did everyone else as well. That is what I thought was strange why now.

 

Cause BBN is STRONG!

Cause BBN is STRONG!

 

What in the world does that mean? My only point there is nothing new about this now than it was late last summer so why suspend now was my point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.