Russell vs. Belfry

Cubster

Who wins?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I know it is Belfry vs Russell but isn't it great to see two veteran old-school coaches match up again in the state semifinals. Kudos to a pair of great coaches with tons of class.

Cant wait till next Friday night.

RED DEVIL NATION takes on POND CREEK NATION in Round 3.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is Belfry vs Russell but isn't it great to see two veteran old-school coaches match up again in the state semifinals. Kudos to a pair of great coaches with tons of class.

Cant wait till next Friday night.

RED DEVIL NATION takes on POND CREEK NATION in Round 3.

Should be a dandy...to the victor goes the spoils.:thumb:

Does anyone doubt that this will once again be a great ballgame? Two of the top programs in the state going head to head once again, two of the best coaches in the state meeting up once again for another shot at a State Championship. I fully expect this one to be just as exciting as last year's game. Sorry Watusi, but I have to pull for the Red Devils again this year.

Russell 28

Belfry 27 2 OT

GO RED DEVILS!!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I dont know were to begin. I think last week our defense faced the best offense in AA. This week we probably face one of the best defenses. This game will provide plenty of hard hits. I look for a score of like 28 to 20. These two teams both have been here and knows how to win this game so it will be a classic. I truly think Belfry will win this game but its going to be close. With these two teams it all comes down to who gets the push at the line of scrimage. One thing different with Belfry this year is our D-Line. We arent big but we are fast and hit hards. What kind of matchup problems willt hat cause to Rusell O-LIne?