Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Belfry

Who wins? 187 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know it is Belfry vs Russell but isn't it great to see two veteran old-school coaches match up again in the state semifinals. Kudos to a pair of great coaches with tons of class.

Cant wait till next Friday night.

RED DEVIL NATION takes on POND CREEK NATION in Round 3.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful thing isn't it?

 

Go Pirates!

I know it is Belfry vs Russell but isn't it great to see two veteran old-school coaches match up again in the state semifinals. Kudos to a pair of great coaches with tons of class.

Cant wait till next Friday night.

RED DEVIL NATION takes on POND CREEK NATION in Round 3.

 

Should be a dandy...to the victor goes the spoils.:thumb:

Does anyone doubt that this will once again be a great ballgame? Two of the top programs in the state going head to head once again, two of the best coaches in the state meeting up once again for another shot at a State Championship. I fully expect this one to be just as exciting as last year's game. Sorry Watusi, but I have to pull for the Red Devils again this year.

 

 

Russell 28

 

Belfry 27 2 OT

 

 

GO RED DEVILS!!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Hey Hey Hey It's football time again in Belfry. I love going down there. I sure can't wait to see that new stadium. This should be a classic Russell Belfry game.

Belfry 27 Russell 14. I will be pulling for the Devils but also have a lot of respect for Belfry and "the bone"! What a program they have along with Russell. This one should be a classic.

I dont know were to begin. I think last week our defense faced the best offense in AA. This week we probably face one of the best defenses. This game will provide plenty of hard hits. I look for a score of like 28 to 20. These two teams both have been here and knows how to win this game so it will be a classic. I truly think Belfry will win this game but its going to be close. With these two teams it all comes down to who gets the push at the line of scrimage. One thing different with Belfry this year is our D-Line. We arent big but we are fast and hit hards. What kind of matchup problems willt hat cause to Rusell O-LIne?

Would love to be there to watch this one. Two class programs squaring off. :thumb:

Would love to be there to watch this one. Two class programs squaring off. :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

Russell by 6 in a Nailbiter.

Game will be won or lost at the line of scrimmage ... However Belfry will remember our passing game from last year ...

To early to predict but ...Keys are

1) Wills and Beekman against #20 on offense

2) #20 versus Kasey on offense

These match ups will tell alot about this game ..

I know you were impressed with #20 (May) but don't think he is the key to everything Belfry does, 06.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.