pride50

Who wins?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is just a homer pick and I think that the Jumpers must play a near perfect game and NCC be off a little but I got a feeling on this one and am going to pick the Jumpers in a close one. 28-21 on a late t.d..

I am basing this on the fact the NCC will have traveled 2 weeks in a row, after playing a huge emotional game against B-wood and it catches up with them. Plus I feel that Somerset was off a little this past Friday night and will bounce back with a big effort this weekend.

I have heard that this will be a 6:00 p.m. kick-off. Can anyone confirm this?

I havent done my research on Somerset, from what i saw last year in the playoffs they had a good qb but the line didnt give him much time to throw.

Have either Ncc or Somerset played the same team or similiar scheduled teams?

They're a little better than last year. He has time. The running game may bite them, though. If Newell was still there, this would be a really scary team. I don't think they've played a common opponent all year.

Maybe this is just a homer pick and I think that the Jumpers must play a near perfect game and NCC be off a little but I got a feeling on this one and am going to pick the Jumpers in a close one. 28-21 on a late t.d..

I am basing this on the fact the NCC will have traveled 2 weeks in a row, after playing a huge emotional game against B-wood and it catches up with them. Plus I feel that Somerset was off a little this past Friday night and will bounce back with a big effort this weekend.

I have heard that this will be a 6:00 p.m. kick-off. Can anyone confirm this?

Consider It Confirmed! Kick is set for 6 PM.

Is there any chance the game will be on the internet like the Raceland/NCC game was last week. It was a pleasure listening to game for people who couldn't get to there. Congrats to the announcers of last week's game also. It was nice just listening to the play by play without criticism of the officials calls. Don't recall one time it was mentioned, and the announcers were obviously pulling for Raceland, as they should have been. Good job, guys.

No need to stay away Chief, I think we both misread the others intentions of the post. Sorry if I upset you as that was not my intentions at all. You are entitled to your opinion as you have stated. Keep on posting, the kids deserve your support!! Good luck to both teams and I hope they play without injury.

:thumb: Especially about the kids deserving the support and respect and I send my good luck and staying injury free wishes to both teams.

I just was checking out and comparing win loss records, and NCC has 5 losses. 2 of the teams (Beechwood abd Holy Cross) they came back and beat in the playoffs. The other three teams that beat them are all playing in the state semi-final games. That I thought was pretty interesting.:scared: :thumb: