Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC vs Somerset

Who wins? 184 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I say NCC wins just because i want to see Mayfield beat Danville and then have a rematch from last year in the title game.

NCC 27

Somerset 14

  • Replies 99
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is just a homer pick and I think that the Jumpers must play a near perfect game and NCC be off a little but I got a feeling on this one and am going to pick the Jumpers in a close one. 28-21 on a late t.d..

I am basing this on the fact the NCC will have traveled 2 weeks in a row, after playing a huge emotional game against B-wood and it catches up with them. Plus I feel that Somerset was off a little this past Friday night and will bounce back with a big effort this weekend.

I have heard that this will be a 6:00 p.m. kick-off. Can anyone confirm this?

I havent done my research on Somerset, from what i saw last year in the playoffs they had a good qb but the line didnt give him much time to throw.

 

Have either Ncc or Somerset played the same team or similiar scheduled teams?

 

They're a little better than last year. He has time. The running game may bite them, though. If Newell was still there, this would be a really scary team. I don't think they've played a common opponent all year.

Maybe this is just a homer pick and I think that the Jumpers must play a near perfect game and NCC be off a little but I got a feeling on this one and am going to pick the Jumpers in a close one. 28-21 on a late t.d..

I am basing this on the fact the NCC will have traveled 2 weeks in a row, after playing a huge emotional game against B-wood and it catches up with them. Plus I feel that Somerset was off a little this past Friday night and will bounce back with a big effort this weekend.

I have heard that this will be a 6:00 p.m. kick-off. Can anyone confirm this?

 

Consider It Confirmed! Kick is set for 6 PM.

Is there any chance the game will be on the internet like the Raceland/NCC game was last week. It was a pleasure listening to game for people who couldn't get to there. Congrats to the announcers of last week's game also. It was nice just listening to the play by play without criticism of the officials calls. Don't recall one time it was mentioned, and the announcers were obviously pulling for Raceland, as they should have been. Good job, guys.

No need to stay away Chief, I think we both misread the others intentions of the post. Sorry if I upset you as that was not my intentions at all. You are entitled to your opinion as you have stated. Keep on posting, the kids deserve your support!! Good luck to both teams and I hope they play without injury.

:thumb: Especially about the kids deserving the support and respect and I send my good luck and staying injury free wishes to both teams.

He used to be the football coach at Bourbon County in the mid/early 80's.

He also coached Bowling Green in the late 70s and early 80s!

Anyone know if this game is being broadcasted over the internet?

Anyone know if this game is being broadcasted over the internet?

 

Not for sure but I doubt that 102.3 FM which is the Jumpers host station will have a online broadcast.

I just was checking out and comparing win loss records, and NCC has 5 losses. 2 of the teams (Beechwood abd Holy Cross) they came back and beat in the playoffs. The other three teams that beat them are all playing in the state semi-final games. That I thought was pretty interesting.:scared: :thumb:

Consider It Confirmed! Kick is set for 6 PM.
Why is this game scheduled for such an early start ? Anyone know ?

NCC 35 Somerset 14

Why is this game scheduled for such an early start ? Anyone know ?

 

1. No School on Friday

2. Gets you home quicker if you are traveling.

3. Cobb and Schneider agreed on it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.