pride50

Who wins?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go on record and tell Jones, Gossett, and the rest of the Jumpers how proud I am of you guys. People were down on you at the beginning but I knew that you guys had it, you just had to put it together! Upsets do happen sometimes but not this week, Somerset Wins 35-28! Get this one so when I get back from the Fl. trip I will see you if Louisville. Good luck!!!

I think it will be NCC 38-17 . And by the way Harris can throw the ball very effectivly as demonstrated last night at Raceland .

:thumb: I haven't seen Sommerset but you are 100% right about NCC being able to throw the football. They have an excellent QB along with a very good RB and with their tough defense can hurt a team in any number of ways. I said before our (Raceland's) game with NCC this past week that whoever won between the two (NCC/Race.) would be in Papa Johns and I will stick to that. NCC is a VERY good and versatile team and are coached extremely well.

Obviously

Very intelligent quote!! :rolleyes: Did you want me to say I have watched them when I have not? Sorry my prediction did not agree with yours. I gave my opinion and if it does not agree with you, so be it. Just a simple question, have you watched NCC play this season?