pride50

Who wins?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys from Daytona Beach, Fl! Our 10-11 year old Junior Vikings have just finished as National Runner-Ups!!! Good luck tonight to all involved. Does anyone know if the game is going to broadcast online tonight, we have a large group of Somerset fans here in Daytona depending on me to find a link to tonights game. Want to publicly thank Denney's Rest. for allowing us to use there wireless internet service since our hotel doesn't have it.

Hello guys from Daytona Beach, Fl! Our 10-11 year old Junior Vikings have just finished as National Runner-Ups!!! Good luck tonight to all involved. Does anyone know if the game is going to broadcast online tonight, we have a large group of Somerset fans here in Daytona depending on me to find a link to tonights game. Want to publicly thank Denney's Rest. for allowing us to use there wireless internet service since our hotel doesn't have it.

Glad to see our future doing well in Fla. Once again thanks for all your alls support, no matter where you all are.

I say Somerset by 2 tds. NCC is really not that good. And, Yes, I have seen them play. They are probably the #5 team in Northern Kentucky. They seem to have peaked at the right time but they are very beatable.

And they beat the #3 team in NKY to get into that position.

I'm not sure if Somerset will/can win tonight. However, one number keeps jumping out at me--311. As in passing yards that Raceland put up next week. I know Raceland had a fine team this year but I don't think they have 2 players as good as Deaton and Cole. Somerset made a very good Harlan defense look pedestrian and simply dissected a Hazard defense that had held what was supposed to be "the best team in the mountains" in Pikeville to 14 points. If you want to look at things objectively, NCC lost to Belfrey in a squeeker. Belfrey barely beat Pikeville. Somerset beat a Hazard team that defeated Pikeville on its home field by a comperable score to what Pikeville defeated Hazard earlier. One would be short-sighted to think that Somerset couldn't play NCC close based on these scores. Deaton is quicker to run when pressed this year and in spite of the score last year, Somerset gave the Breds some trouble especially when he scrambled. They just failed to finish off drives. I can't really decide on a score but I just don't see this one being a blow out.
First it is Belfry. Second Pikeville played their best and only game of the year against us. Pikeville had problems getting up for games and that is what happened against Hazard. If the same Pikeville team Belfry saw played against Hazard or Somerset Pikeville would still be playing but they just didnt show up after the Belfry game. Ill say this NCC is for real. They are big fast and strong. Somersets only hope is to get pressure on their QB and hit him. If their qb has time to pass then watch out he has a great arm. I wil say NCC 35 Somerset 14.

Jumper 1 Tell #75 on the Meece team Hi for me and that we miss him. I was sick yesterday during the game because we were not there. I'll give you a run down on the game when I get home tonight. You can call me for updates during the game if you can not get it down there.