Cincinnati Colerain 24 Cincinnat St. X 7

Was this moved to tonight for the Ohio State game?

I thought D-I,III,IV were being played on Saturday. Anyway big shocker, I wonder now if Colerain can go all the way or did D-I just open up to about 3 other schools: Hilliard Davidson, McKinley, Glenville.

Was this moved to tonight for the Ohio State game?

I thought D-I,III,IV were being played on Saturday. Anyway big shocker, I wonder now if Colerain can go all the way or did D-I just open up to about 3 other schools: Hilliard Davidson, McKinley, Glenville.

No, it is being played today because UC plays Rutgers tommorow.The game was at Nippert on UC's campus.

:dancingpa

Couldn't be happier with my Cards tonight. They had a gameplan, executed it and completely dominated the defending Ohio Division I State Champion St. Xavier Bombers.

The game was not as close as the score indicated. Colerain fumbled TWICE inside X's 5 yard line. And that incredible St. Xavier defense was shredded for almost 400 yards of offense. One of our TB's (Gary Pride, last year's QB) ran 17 times for 188 yards.

Next up for Colerain is a matchup with run-heavy Hilliard Davidson out of Columbus. They are also 13-0 and are supposed to be very good. The other state semi-final is Mentor vs. Canton McKinley.

GO COLERAIN! CARDINALS #1!

-CardinalsFan

:dancingpa

Couldn't be happier with my Cards tonight. They had a gameplan, executed it and completely dominated the defending Ohio Division I State Champion St. Xavier Bombers.

The game was not as close as the score indicated. Colerain fumbled TWICE inside X's 5 yard line. And that incredible St. Xavier defense was shredded for almost 400 yards of offense. One of our TB's (Gary Pride, last year's QB) ran 17 times for 188 yards.

Next up for Colerain is a matchup with run-heavy Hilliard Davidson out of Columbus. They are also 13-0 and are supposed to be very good. The other state semi-final is Mentor vs. Canton McKinley.

GO COLERAIN! CARDINALS #1!

-CardinalsFan

Davidson is good and I have seen both Colerain and Davidson. Colerain's defense is better than Davidson's. Both offense's execute to perfection, it will come down which defense holds on, my pick is Colerain. Davidson struggled with Dublin Scioto last night they trailed 20-7 in the first half then scored 21 unanswered points for the win. Colerain looked better than their championship team from a couple of years ago. Whoever wins we play IMO McKinley and it will be a dandy of a game.

You mentioned Pride he did play some QB last night and he is the TB and he is going to Akron as a WR, truly a very talented player.