Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 71

Featured Replies

Probably looking at a #2 seed at best now.

 

That’s a victory in my book* after the Duke game.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably looking at a #2 seed at best now.

 

Depends on the Tennessee games. They sweep Tennessee. Then they still probably get the one seed over Tennessee.

Then show me where he was guarded on the tip in. I'll wait.

 

Your initial post said UK players were standing around which is inaccurate. Changing what you meant doesn't make your initial post accurate.

We need his shot to not be mute.

 

No argument here that he shouldn't have shot it. It may have been drawn up for him. However, with 9 seconds left. No reason to force it, since they defended him good. There definitely is about 2 or 3 shots a game he takes that are not smart, that he shouldn't take. No argument there.

Your initial post said UK players were standing around which is inaccurate. Changing what you meant doesn't make your initial post accurate.

 

That's what I thought. You got nothing. Here is the video for you.

 

Twitter

Your initial post said UK players were standing around which is inaccurate. Changing what you meant doesn't make your initial post accurate.

 

Classic weak side rebound, if only Zion was jumping to block that one.

That’s a victory in my kind after the Duke game.

 

I am with ya there. I knew they'd get better but I will gladly take a #2 seed after that first game haha!

That's what I thought. You got nothing. Here is the video for you.

 

Twitter

 

That's weird that you would post a video that contradicts your original statement. That the players just stood around and watched. Your video shows guys doing anything but standing around. In fact it shows 3 guys trying to block a shot, not just standing around watching as you originally stated.

That's what I thought. You got nothing. Here is the video for you.

 

Twitter

 

I see the three players trying to make a play on the ball by going for a block on the initial shot, not standing around like your initial post stated.

 

It's okay to say. "I didnt mean what I initially posted, they weren't standing around."

Depends on the Tennessee games. They sweep Tennessee. Then they still probably get the one seed over Tennessee.

 

I hope they take both. Got a feeling they split.

Which UK player stuck his arm through the rim on the initial shot? Should have been goaltending on UK even before the tip.

You both are absolutely right. They were not just standing around and I was wrong.

 

 

And yet we still lost on a tip in because no one was guarding the trail guy. Please accept my apology and give UK the win.

You both are absolutely right. They were not just standing around and I was wrong.

 

 

And yet we still lost on a tip in because no one was guarding the trail guy. Please accept my apology and give UK the win.

 

Good til the last five words.

Which UK player stuck his arm through the rim on the initial shot? Should have been goaltending on UK even before the tip.

 

Is there a pic showing that. I watched the reply 3 times since you said that. Someone does his the net while swinging their arm forward to try to block the shot. Doesnt look like at all, a hand goes through the rim. You may have seen a replay that shows it, so I'm not doubting you. I just have not seen it yet, if so.

What were Hagans' stats tonight? His production of late seems to be lacking, but maybe that's not accurate.

 

Got beat by a better team tonight. LSU is better than I thought they'd be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.